Imperative credentials will include:
• High level written and verbal communication skills.
• High level administration & presentation skills.
• Proven experience in administration, preferably in a sporting environment.
• Experience and understanding of football and netball clubs and league environments.
• Understanding of budgeting and financial responsibility.
• Tangible feel for marketing.
• Current Victorian Drivers License
• Strong work ethic, with ability to work flexible hours
If your experience over recent times boasts the above qualities, and you have the strength of character to meet challenges, are willing to work flexible hours, and have a passion for football at local and regional level then we await your application.
For a position description visit the AFL Goldfields website – www.aflgoldfields.com.au
The selection criteria must be addressed to be considered for this position. Applications to be forwarded to AFL Goldfields RGM Rod Ward via email to email@example.com by 5.00pm Friday 18th November 2016.